Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Typing Curriculum Review - A Homeschooling Post

~Just a quickie curriculum review, as I certainly want to continue with some homeschooling helps on this blog.



   Noelle noticed last summer when she attended Writing Camp at UMO that most kids could type fairly well.  I noticed that Noelle's friend, CB, who is a little older, can type very well.  I asked how she learned and that is how I heard about this program.  I have since recommended it to another homeschooling friend.  Her son is now using it and my friend decided to sharpen up her skills too, as the software works with all levels.  
   I give Mavis Beacon a hearty thumbs up.  It's easy to use and includes games which Noelle has found useful.  It tracks typing speed and accuracy.  
  I guess that's it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment